Friday, February 5, 2010

RANT, RANT & RANT

I am at a loss, I really have no idea who to listen too in the Morning on the radio, I am giving 94/9 a chance with a show called the Mikey Show..... We will see if it sticks, I do find myself turning to the old iPOD, I have the "This is it" sound track, not too bad, great classics....... I am a lul in the cooking department, I have officially ran out of ideas to cook, allot of stuff does not go with the picky eaters here at "Casa Del Sol"......  A new book from my buddy Sam, comes out next month, I might get it to kick start my kitchen.... I have also been thinking about my Niece, I am gonna try to save some money so I can get her out here this summer, its nice to see her........ Also I have rescued the Bird bath from Nana's House, it was said to be never moved by man, WELL.... me only a boy, have Moved it and it is in my front yard now.... BAM!!!! lots of cooked carrots..... well til next time..........  not much here but I am brewing a good one.  stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment